The privacy and security of your personal information that you submit for us to store and use to provide our service, are important to us. As such, we have set forth certain privacy and security standards intended to safeguard your personal information. This policy covers the privacy practices that apply to the Web Site and the Services ofThe Hospice Insider worldwide. This policy does not cover the practices of companies that The Hospice Insider does not control, own or work with, or to persons that The Hospice Insider does not employ, contract to or manage.
Information collection, use, sharing and access
Personal information is information about you that we collect when you register with The Hospice Insider in connection with accessing the Web Site or providing you with the Services, or when you voluntarily provide such information. Some of the Services may be co-branded and offered in conjunction with selected third parties.
We may collect information relating to:
- Credentials such as your The Hospice Insider username, password, security questions and answers.
- Personally identifiable information such as your name, birth date, gender, occupation, industry, personal interests, miscellaneous information about you and contact information such as your home and work address, ZIP code/postal code, email address, and phone number.
- Browser information such as your IP address, cookies and recorded information such your browser type, language, location, transactions, contributed content and the date and time of your activities.
- We may combine personal information collected from you with information from third parties or other companies for providing better user experience and customized services for you.
We may use information for purposes relating to:
- Customizing the content and information that you see
- Conducting analyses and research
- Providing/improving products and services that you’ve requested or that you are most active with
- Providing anonymous statistics information to internal and external parties
- Complying with legal processes, subpoenas, court orders, prevent fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- Enforce the terms of the Privacy rules and the Terms and Conditions of the website.
- Respond to claims that contents of the information violate the rights of third parties
- Protect the interests ofThe Hospice Insider or others
The Hospice Insider may also use information to communicate with you information about The Hospice Insider, newsletters, promotions and products and services. You may opt-out of receiving non-essential communications; however, certain essential emails, which are necessary for the administration and maintenance of your account, may still be communicated with you.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide you with or improve on products and services and only when we receive your permission.
You have the right to view or edit your personal information yourself when you are signed into your account. For personal information that may not be accessible via the Web Site, you may still access that information by writing to us by email to email@example.com and we will contact you within 30 days regarding your request. You also have the right to limit certain personal information from being displayed on your user profile for the public to view. You may limit the information yourself when you are signed into your account. We limit access to your personal information to persons under the employment of, contracted by, or managed under The Hospice Insider who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with your information in order to do their jobs.
The Hospice Insider use “cookies” to enable you to sign in to the Services. Your session id is stored on the cookie. We recommend not to use the Services from a public access or other untrusted computer.
Third party advertising