June 28th, 2016 | The Hospice Insider
The Hospice Insider proudly offers Careopolis – your private, invitation-only, online tool for keeping your loved ones close in times when it matters. A Careopolis is a healing, community-building tool we offer to families through our partnership with CareFlash.
A Careopolis makes it easy to share and engage among loved ones in a clear and instant manner – without the confusion that occurs when news is filtered through the grapevine. And without needing mass emails that so commonly grow cumbersome. Your circle is able to respond with supportive messages and to engage at each member’s own pace – as it is comfortable and convenient for them.
Each Careopolis includes components that help families focus quality time and energy on their loved one and in supporting each other – removing emotional barriers and simplifying group connectivity. After a simple sign-up process, families can quickly and easily create their own private, personalized Careopolis and invite others to join.
Benefits and features of each Careopolis:
- Invite loved ones to join your private Careopolis – it is private and invitation-only, so only those you invite can participate
- iHelp interactive calendar engages support, energy, time and love – without putting loved ones on-the-spot
- People want to help, but don’t want to intrude – iHelp makes it easy to coordinate both requests and offers, allowing people to sign-up as they like
- Social Storytelling celebrates warm memories in loved ones actual voices and photos – brightening outlook and enhancing peace of mind
- A private blog for engaging healing and therapeutic, or light-hearted or humorous interactions among loved ones near and far
- Photo sharing is a fun and moving way to share and trigger warm memories and revive wonderful experiences
- 3-D animations that simply and understandably explain an assortment of medical and healthcare topics
- Bilingual among English and Spanish and mobile device friendly